Welcome to Scatter Joy Acres Open to the public Sundays 12pm-4pm
Follow us on Twitter
Recent Blog Entries
Like us on Facebook
The Mission Statement of Scatter Joy Acres is assisting men, women, children, and animals by providing
"A Place of Rescue" and "A Journey to Peace."
They welcome people of all ages, from all walks of life. They invite you to "Think Outside The Fence" with them as their animals, ranch, and involvement in community make a difference one person at a time.
Scatter Joy Acres Offers:
- an opportunity for retreat and reflection for individuals, families and small groups.
- a place for planning, building and teamwork. Our natural setting allows groups to focus on goals and objectives without distractions.
- Individuals and groups a place to remove themselves from their everyday world to reflect and focus on community building, job skills, and reaffirmation of relationships.
- activities that build improved skills in leadership, communication, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- experiential learning activities involving animals and people.
Scatter Joy Acres operates year-around. Whatever the season Scatter Joy Acres is a beautiful place to be.
"We believe that the Bible is a complete and effective tool for counseling. We want to live our lives being pleasing to our Heavenly Father and feel that Soby Ranch Ministry is to be used to help others find their way back to a Christ-centered, peaceful life in God's perfect will."